The purpose of these action steps is to provide you with the necessary tools to effectively defeat the United Nations Agenda 21 Sustainable Development Plan. These action steps are provided by a vast group of members of the North Texas Council who have personal experience in fighting Agenda 21. We have read, researched, spoken, and shared the news about the United Nations’ Agenda 21. The most valuable resources to gain knowledge and support on exposing Agenda 21 are: Micheal Shaw’s Freedom Advocates, Rosa Koire of Democrats Against UN Agenda 21, Henry Lamb from Freedom 21, Tom Deweese’s American Policy Center, The John Birch Society , Redevelopment: The Unknown Government by MORR and local grass root groups like Tea Parties, 912, Oath Keepers, We the People, and other groups that understand the importance of liberty. Please see the Suggested Links provided on this site to take you directly to these honorable and heroic groups.
Order is provided in these action steps, but please feel free to choose the steps in the order that best fits your needs. Remember, this is an ongoing, changing battle and these steps are tools of war. They also may provide the spark needed to create your own action step(s). If you have any action steps you want to share, please contact us.
One tip or warning: The more we fight this, as we must, the more savvy they become at hiding and redirecting Agenda 21 activities to avoid our scrutiny, awareness and resistance. Remember to hold your own and stand proud for liberty. It is worth fighting for.
- Be Aware – If you are reading this you have already taken the first step, become aware of United Nations Agenda 21 and its threat to our Constitution and American way of life.
- Read – Visit the sites we suggest. Go to UN.org and read the Agenda 21 document for yourself.
- Talk – tell everyone you know about it. Email, call, send a newsletter or brochure to your family, friends, co-workers, neighbors and strangers. Reach out and speak out.
- Join with others – a local grass-root group (or create a local group/committee) – grass-root group of individuals that are active in standing up against Agenda 21 or at least our unalienable rights and protecting our constitution.
- Attend your city council meetings – start learning who your local official are – give each on a pamphlet on Agenda 21 (Freedom21 & Freedom Advocates have a good one). Speak about the dangers of Agenda 21 at your city council meetings. If you don’t know what to say – start with questions who have – keep it simple and short – refer to steps below for more ideas on topics to discuss. Contact us.
- Get to know your city council members and communicate with them often – via in person or email. Send them articles and/or links to other city councils or individuals fighting Agenda 21 on the local, state or national level. Give them a copy of a pamphlet on United Nations Agenda 21 – Freedom21 and Freedom Advocacy have a great pamphlet for this purpose. Keep the informed. As you learn something new – tell them. Ask questions – but best to ask in a private setting one on one (they will feel less threatened and maybe you will actually get an answer).
- Get a copy of your city charter and know it (there are so many items in there that will help you learn how your local government is administered). Your city secretary can provide you with a copy for free.
- BONDS – Look for HUGE amounts of city bonds around the years of 2000 and 2005. Typically, it will be the largest bond your city has ever attained. These bonds are the source for many of the ‘projects’ necessary to promote and implement local Agenda 21.
- Get a copy or read your city’s comprehension plan. This plan is typically located on your city’s website or you can get from your city secretary. If it has feel good words like Envision or Smart Growth etc then your city is already implementing Agenda 21. Discover words or phrases that are dangerous to liberties or growing government’s authority – these are the things to mention at city council meetings (beware they will sometimes just change the wording or move the plan around to conceal concerns – they get more savvy as they met resistance).
- Find out if your city is a member of ICLEI – International Council for Local Environmental Initiatives. Google ICLEI and look under membership – now they may not list it anymore (they got more savvy as more people realized what this is). You might have to register now to use their site. Ask your city council representative or if they do not reply to you – go to the city secretary and ask – they will help. If your city is a member of ICLEI – demand they discontinue their membership.
- Learn key terms that identify Agenda 21 programs/concepts such as: Smart Growth, Green Initiatives, Envision Redevelopment Plans, Complete Streets, Transit Villages, Light Rail, Revitalization, Bicycle routes (replacing car lanes), Solutions to Urban Sprawl, Walkable, Blight, Consensus, Progressive, Social Justice, Social Equality, Environment, Stakeholders, Smart, Sustainable, Retail Pruning, Healthy, for your safety, for your health, Smart Meters. These terms are feel good words and are masks to what is really behind them. These terms or combinations of these terms are signs of Agenda 21 implementation and philosophy of the Earth Charter Principles that contradicts our Constitution of the United States.
- Land Use areas – know your city’s land use maps and specifically what areas they have determined to be blight or areas of revitalization/redevelopment or areas determined for possible revitalization/redevelopment. Find out who the ‘winners’ are for these areas – the stakeholders/ redevelopment companies (typically foreign or international – running as an American company (get the name and research them – find out headquarters – as far as we can tell it has always been elsewhere in the world – typically Europe). Find out who the ‘losers’ are – local mom &pop shops, retail buildings, apartments, unused space (get in contact with the owners find out their story. – Are they going to be bought out below market price? They give homeowners, landowners, businessowners over burdened with city ordinances/regulations and fines – making it difficult to stay? Are they being considered for eminent domain for development? Are they even aware the city has their area in consideration for redevelopment? Surprisingly you will find they have no idea. Get them involved. Following the money, awaking people that have a possible financial lose helps to grow your numbers in the fight against Agenda 21. Plus you do the best good there in protecting your fellow citizens against bully political tactics that destroy their property rights and their fair market value for their property. Knowing what is going on gives your bargaining chips to get what your property is worth when they come to claim it for eminent domain or damaging revitalization/development plan that destroys your property value (such as road improvements/creation that takes a large area of your property away – resulting in a huge decrease in your property value).
- Understand the Delphi Technique – Consensus building by silently squashing dissenters and working a group to an already predetermined consensus.
- Share your knowledge with others – create a website, blog, newsletter, radio show, group, fliers, phone calls that spread the news about Agenda 21.
- Make a FLYER – this is an amazing tool and the best way to rally people. Make a flyer that looks official that informs the public of the land use (zoning) changes going on in the GENERAL PLAN in your city. Governments have to announce new zoning changes but they do NOT have to announce changes to the General Plan that will trump any zoning codes. Inform people. Make a flyer for your meetings and pass out to those who will be hurt financially by changes first those are the ones who will show up. Sample flyers can be found at Democratesagainstagenda21.com.
- Support other activist in other towns/cities – go with them to their city council meetings when they are speaking up – speak also and take notes.
- Make a presentation/speech about Agenda 21 – a short one and long one -(Once you have that you can adjust to fit any presentation/speech opportunity). We suggest one presentation such as power-point and a short verbal one to use for those very short time-limited speeches. We have one to share. Contact us.
- Reach out to your community – PTA, police officer, Boy Scouts, churches, business owners, football coach, professional private clubs, public community clubs – people that are opinion molders and that will bring validity to your purpose. Inform these folks and invite them to your local group meetings – get them involved – encourage them to speak out among their groups or invite you to speak at their meetings/groups/football game/church etc. Have a speech and or presentation ready with fliers, contact information, sign up sheets etc.
- Hold Meetings – Once your group is established and active – Set a routine meeting date and meet before city council meetings of significance (ex: If your city council is voting to adopt a new redevelopment plan that is a document filled with Agenda 21 initiatives). If you are under time restraints a good alternative to meeting in person is phone conferencing – there are many free phone conferencing on the web (note: phone conferencing is typically not a free long distance call – so be sure you have access to a phone with free long distance charges or keep your meetings short).
- Prepare for City Council meetings – Spread out at your city council meetings, sit in front of cameras, rehearse your speech, dress professional, address council properly, make copies of your speech/information for each member on the council with any other brochures/pamphlets/fliers/articles you want them to see, be passionate but remain calm, cool and collected, and don’t talk aggressively. Remember you will be limited in your speech – for all that you can’t say – have a report/essay to handout for all that you wanted to say/present. Reach out to other citizens at the meeting – introduce yourself and why you are there. Have contact cards ready to hand out. Ask new connections if they want to be on your email/phone lists.
- RUN FOR OFFICE or A BOARD/COMMISSION – run for Mayor, Council, or local board/commission. Or if you see one of these non-government orgainzations pop up in your area – try to get in. More and more of these local neighborhood associations are forming, try to join in and learn what they are about, who is in charge, and if they work directly with the city.
- Use Social Media! Make a Facebook page, website, blog etc AND/OR go look for ones already made and join them!
- WRITE and POST comments to articles online!!! This is a great way to get the closed media to post something on agenda 21. Do it yourself with their online tool. Of course send editor letters and other articles to the media but typically they will not use them – this is a way in.
- Make a CONTEST – have some fun. Make a video contest, flyer contest or some other kind of contest. Submit this to the general public/schools etc. use radio, newspapers, flyers, libraries, press releases, etc. to advertise. Provide the award – cash value is the best like $100 to $500 – this gets people thinking, researching and doing work you can use to continue informing people of Agenda 21.
- READ – Read, read, read – turn off the TV and spend that time surfing the net for new information or read a book. Here is a list of books to get your started: The Bible (including the preamble and 13 books not included today’s King James version (these books were included on and off by the Catholic church), Behind the Green Mask: UN Agenda 21 – Rosa Korire, Creature of Jekyll Island – G. Edward Griffin, Liberal Fascism – Jonah Goldberg, Rules for Radicals or Reveille for Radicals – Saul Alinksy, While We Slept – Dr. H. Lawrence Zillmer, On the Duty of Civil Disobedience – Henry David Theoreau, Stealth and Deception – Orlean Koehle, 2020: Our Common Destiny & The AntiCommunitarian Manifesto – Niki Raapana, 1984 – George Orwell and UN Agenda 21 pamphlets from Freedom Advocates and Freedom21.
- Remember you are not alone. Reach out and ask for help. This list comes to you because others have helped us and we have gained experience from the school of hard knocks! Don’t let this list overwhelm you – figure out what works for you and do it. If at some time you do all that is on this list and have variations or new discoveries not posted here– please contact us and share. We are constantly updated this list. We are the resistance.